Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Flower that taught me-never lose HOPE.

One day I noticed a tiny plant that was feeding on the moist walls of a deep dark well. An iron mesh covered the mouth of the well and the plant was trapped and I felt pity for it.



A few days later I noticed that the plant bloomed a lovely yellow flower and felt even more bad for it as the flower was a part of a covered well and it would never feel the entire warmth of the sun or the kiss of a butterfly….it’s beauty trapped and it’s existence unknown to the beautiful world outside….a hopeless condition....one of nature’s lovely creations that was wasting away in a deep well..
A few days later I was stunned to see the tiny plant emerge out of the deep dark well...out of the mesh and bloom it’s lovely yellow flower for the nature to see.


It smiled at me and seemed to tell me,

‘I made it...You were wrong!!!’



That day the Spirit of the tiny flower taught me that-



Even if you are in the deepest and darkest conditions of your life and things look hopeless,never lose HOPE.



Even if the world says you won’t make it...don’t listen.



Even if obstacles and meshes block your progress, never stop…Keep growing till you reach your goal…You will find your way out eventually!



If so much will and strength is hidden in a tiny flower,what can you say about the colossal Human spirit?



So Friends, Never Give up and Keep growing…You will be surprised at the enormous potential that is sequestrated in you...Awaken your Human spirit!!!

No comments: